Cancel order
k_s_s
Enthusiast - Level 1

Last night I was reviewing my account and saw that I was offered 2 different upgrade deals since my contract was ending in a few weeks.   The new plan I selected was $104.  My old plan was $118.  So I went ahead and filled out the information to save a few bucks.  I get the confirmation email and realized with taxes, fees, etc., it was well over the amount of my previous plan; therefore, I wasn't interested.  I immediately went to the live chat but was told the order couldn't be canceled and I'd have to call.  I've chatted with 3 agents and made 1 phone call and have gotten nowhere.  Now I'm locked into a 2-year contract I absolutely don't want with no way of getting help to get out of it.  Why is there no cancellation button for such instances?  I want my old plan back, and my old contract end date.  I'm on a budget.  The plan was rather deceiving as presenting as $104 but in the end not actually being a deal at all.  The website states the amount given is an estimate of what to expect.  The email comes for confirmation and I realized it was something I definitely made a mistake in getting.  

Apparently, this is a common issue with lack of being able to cancel or getting help on chat or phone.   I've been a loyal customer for many years.  I don't appreciate receiving NO help when help is needed.  

0 Likes
Re: Cancel order
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi k_s_s,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes