Cancelled My Order and Still Have Not Received My Money Back
aj95
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried to order a Pixel 5 on October 18, 2020. I used PayPal.

1 week later on October 26, I received a notice that my payment was declined. Okay, no big deal. I update my payment info with a credit card and *Verizon charges me on October 29*. 

I waited a few weeks and I don't get my order. What gives? I call Verizon up and chat online with representatives and half of them can't find my order. Another quarter say that my payment was declined and leave it there. The last few acknowledge my payment and say a ticket has been submitted to cancel your order and refund you.

It has now been at least 3 weeks since I cancelled my order (and my account because of this awful experience) and I still have not received my money back. So I have been scammed by Verizon. Enjoy the free money.

0 Likes
Re: Cancelled My Order and Still Have Not Received My Money Back
jonjones1
Legend

this I believe belongs to the wireless community.

http://community.verizonwireless.com 

or call them 1-800-922-0204 

this is the Fios forum community 

I see you are having credit card issues (I answered your auto pay post)

you call up the credit card company and do a charge back. You give the reason of non receipt of merchandise. The card company refunds your funds back to your card.

they handle Verizon so you don’t have to. Easy

0 Likes
Re: Cancelled My Order and Still Have Not Received My Money Back
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes