Cancelled account....refund check sent by Verizon yet account referred to collections ?!?
charles110

Whats the deal with Verizon. I cancelled a FIOS account in Sept - Oct timeframe I received a final bill AND a refund check.....in Jan I got a Verizon Collection notice so I pay it and call them...they told me the refund check was only for internet portion and I shouldve known that even though I always received 1 invoice for all 3 FIOS services (phone/TV/internet) teh final bill would be for each individual service?!?

I'm actually back with them since Dec yet they reported to Credit Bureaus as "collection/charge-off" ?!? How do I even address this? The Phone Rep says "of course the Final Bill is seperare for each service" not sure what that means but I pointed out that Verizon sent a refund check after i closed the account....

0 Likes
Re: Cancelled account....refund check sent by Verizon yet account referred to collections ?!?
ClaytonC01

I'm in the same situation right now,  keep getting transferred around and around and they tell me I have a zero balance and see the refund.. but its still in collections.  I used the one-bill service and thats where the problem happens.  Can anyone help fix this?  

0 Likes