Cannot Access My Account - AGAIN!
dot_e

I cannot access my online account, bill pay, cannot watch TV on my iPad, cannot log into other apps like ESPN, etc because my Verizon account does not work.

I did not change my username or my password. It stopped working for no apparent reason.

When I try to reset my password using my email address, I get a screen which shows the correct masked info on my account. I choose to text the password and I get an error that says:

We're sorry. Your entry does not match our records. Please try again.

I tried to resolve this via chat a few weeks ago. I called support and after an hour of holds and transfers and was told it will take a billing cycle to work through it. I called back and support hung up on me. After spending another hour with an agent, the agent cannot help me. She put in yet another trouble ticket. When I asked her to check the status of my old ticket, she transferred me and I was put back in the queue to start over. UNREAL!

The agents continue to tell me my username is the username associated to an old Verizon account I had at a past address - somehow Verizon gave me the same username on two accounts and it is mixed up. Of course, when I explain the situation they don't understand and they try to reset the password only to find out they can't reset my password because of the mix up.

I am beyond frustrated that Verizon cannot link the accounts or fix my new account. Can't they just delete the account? or change the username?

After countless hours - I still cannot access my account.

I need access to my online account for bill paying and to view TV on my iPad.

HELP!

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Access My Account - AGAIN!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dot_e,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes