quick menu

Cannot Access Upgrade Center - My service is about to expire!

Cannot Access Upgrade Center - My service is about to expire!

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 11 of 14
(764 Views)

If you want to try the E-Center, the number is 888 669-9901.  They helped me a few months ago when I couldn't pay my bill on line.  I saved the number, because I went through a lot to obtain it.

Copper Contributor MrTantrum
Copper Contributor
Message 12 of 14
(757 Views)

Unfortunately, the E-Center could not help me with this issue, but thanks for contact info.

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 13 of 14
(732 Views)

That's a shame, because I was told specifically that the E-Center's job was to assist us in placing orders online.  I can't blame customer service for being told the wrong information.

Contributor ckollars
Contributor
Message 14 of 14
(675 Views)

I've found that  Verizon website access is very sensitive to malware/popup/advertisement blockers, and will just hang with no message as you describe if conditions aren't quite as they expect. The chances of Verizon "fixing" this are zero (the "trouble ticket" is a "feel-good"  ...but don't hold your breath). My saga started several years ago when I first noticed the Verizon site hanging every time I tried to use it, and I finally determined it didn't allow the use of "WebWasher". Turn off your ad blockers etc., do what you need to do with Verizon, then right away turn them back on. (I'm a retired computer networking programmer so I had a fighting chance; most people -including the Verizon service programmers- don't.)

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios