Cannot access Secure Messages
NGRAA175
Enthusiast - Level 1

I closed my FiOS account last summer due to a move and it has been issue after issue in trying to get a credit returned. While VZ is stealing my money, they keep harassing me with useless final bills, voicemails and emails asking me not to pay a bill. I had attempted to contact VZ via email(I closed my account via phone only to have to messed up twice and am hesitate to waste time via that channel again) only to receive notifications that I have a secure message waiting. Everytime I log in though I cannot access any secure messages. My profile is mostly stripped down. I see the "View notifications" but all that happens when I click it is a little popup saying there is a message, no links from the popup. Cannot access the "My email" section either. I'm guessing that is due to the mostly closed account. VZ refuses to provide any assistance in the matter. Anyone have any thoughts?

0 Likes
Re: Cannot access Secure Messages
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you it appears no additional help is needed. It was our pleasure to help in getting this fixed. Please make a post anytime you need assistance.

0 Likes