Cannot access my account online
meh20082
I am having trouble accessing my account online. I have had this issue for a little more than two months now. I spent 45 minutes on the phone today with four different agents and they all tell me something different. For some reason, my user id doesn't exist any longer. I try to sign in with it and my password and each time, it tells me that my information doesn't match their records. I have tried the "forgot my user id" method and when I put in my email address and zip code in, it says the same thing....my information doesn't match their records. I have had the same phone number since 1992 and have been paying the bill online for more than five years now. I am the only person in my family who pays the phone bill or that has access to the account and I didn't change the user id or the password. With this being said, I receive phone calls from Verizon letting me know that my payment is overdue. I receive email messages saying the same thing, so why is it that my information doesn't match "their" records? This is absolutely ridiculous. I had to pay by phone last month, but I refuse to do that again because they charge me. I received a text message today saying that my services were going to be cut off tomorrow, April 11, 2016 if payment is not made. But I have tried over and over to access my account with no luck. Anyone have any clue as to what's going on because none of the Verizon agents seem to know.
0 Likes
Re: Cannot access my account online
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi meh2008,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes