Cannot get on the website to view/pay my bill
Blackat

Every time I attempt to go to view or pay my bill, I end up in a redirect loop that gets me nowhere or gives me an error that says the link attempts to redirect me in a manner that will never get there.

I have tried to go to my account using links on the home page, links given out by others in the forums and links from the support/help section of the website.

I have used Firefox, Chrome and IE and they all fail the same way.

I have cleared my cache and made sure I am accepting cookies on all three browsers, it still does not work.

I have tried to sign in first and then go to the account link once I as already signed in and also  have tried to make sure I was signed out and then went to the account link to sign in from there. Neither of those worked either.

THIS is exactly why paperless billing is not a viable option with you guys. I am thoroughly frustrated now. When will this be fixed or what magical and special settings do I need to set my browser to to get the darn page to come up?

0 Likes
Re: Cannot get on the website to view/pay my bill
Cabarett

I cant log in either!!! Page keeps re-directing!!!

How do we fix this??????

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Blackat and Cabarett

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
mastiff388

I'm having the same problem, and am extremely frustrated!  I'm about to go on vacation, and simply wanted to pay my bill before I leave.  The sign-in page just goes into this infinite loop of some sort.  Thought I'd pay by phone - but the first thing the computer asks for is the 3-digit number after my phone number, as shown on my bill.  That would be fine, if I had a bill!  So I finally got a customer service rep to give me the number, then she connected me to the bill pay line.  Enter all my information, then am told there will be a $3-something fee for paying by phone.  Oh no, there will NOT be a fee for me - if Verizon is going to make it this difficult to pay my bill, I'm certainly not going to hand them EXTRA money on top of what I already owe!  **bleep**?  How am I supposed to pay now?  If they're making it this difficult for me to pay, I guess they don't want my money that badly.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

We will have someone contact you as well, mastiff388.

0 Likes
sachko1424

I'm trying to pay my bill and I am having the same problem as the original poster had.  Can someone please contact me so I can make a payment?

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

I reported a similar loop earlier in the day yesterday.  Note that it appears now to have been fixed.

0 Likes
my3cats1

Still does not work! Can someone please fix this so I can pay my bill before they turn everything off.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

my3cats, have you cleared your cache and cookies? And if that does not work, have you tried a different browser?

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

@tns wrote:

I reported a similar loop earlier in the day yesterday.  Note that appears to have been fixed.

They fixed a problem that was causing all logins to fail no matter what you did.  That one showed a actual login error.

However they still have conditions that cause the auto logon to loop.  The only fix is to clear the cookies and cache associated with Verizon.  It is often easier to clear them for all sites rather than to locate just those for Verizon

0 Likes