Cannot make online payment or see past statements since November
JerseyGirl856
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried to make a payment in December and I kept getting an error message that payment services were not functioning. I figured it was a glitch and decided to try later.  The holidays came and I totally forgot. Logged on this morning to make a payment (which is now for 2 months service) My account page shows a zero balance.  I called the customer service number and I do indeed owe for 2 months now.  I was not going to pay by phone and be charged a fee when this was not my fault.  I spoke to three people and they tell me it was an internal problem and someone would call me back. I was home al day and no one called.

I still am unable to pull up anything (My last bill showing is the one from October)  My last payment was made in November but it is not showing....it does come up when I call and select "Payment history".  I need to make a payment to my account before it escalates and I owe 3 months.  I refuse to pay a fee for  to make a phone payment and I would like to be able to check things online.  I can't even look at my bill before paying it as it is not showing up.  Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot make online payment or see past statements since November
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent after two business days.

View solution in original post

Re: Cannot make online payment or see past statements since November
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent after two business days.