|This is the last time your account was accessed.|
04-28-2012 08:44 AM
04-28-2012 11:54 AM
Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.
04-28-2012 05:42 PM
In the meantime, if you haven't tried this yet it might help: If you're using something other than IE, try signing in with IE instead.
04-28-2012 05:49 PM
04-30-2012 04:42 PM
I think I may have figured out why...the problem is how do they fix it!!?? I just started using Verizon FIOS this April, and hadnt really used any of the online stuff until today...what I found out through trial and error is for some reason:
1. type www.verizon.com directly in the address bar
2. shoud go to the correct, and generic Verizon website, that asks you to select business or residential...select residential
3. now here is where the issues start...once you select residential you are taken to a page that looks like any other, and in the top right you see a SIGN IN TO MY VERIZON red box...select that....you should be directed to a MY VERIZON 3.0 page...verify this in the address bar and page heading in the top IE blue bar at very top of page
4. Sign in using the log in box on the right
5. You should be directed to your account, in the MY VERIZON 3.0 format...however, I am being directed to MY VERIZON 2.0 some of the time instead....and for the average person, they would never know the difference....or even that the verizon changed.
6. IF you were not directed to 2.0 yet, select Billing and then try to view your most recent bill...now pay attention, and by the time you are actually able to select a bill you will be using 2.0 instead of the MY VERIZON 3.0 you signed into...
THE PROBLEM IS WHY??? I have called tech support, online billing, website tech support...and no one can even give me a half way decent excuse or made up answer...they just flat out dont know...the problem is the two do not communicate properly, and what you do in one, isnt being updated, or wont even be accepted....my plans are different everytime I log in, prices change, I am being told I have a 6 month, 24 month, 1 month contract....
I know that isnt the answer...or help...but it should give you a place to start and if you are having this issue....then I dont think they..VERIZON has any idea of when it will be fixed...if at all
05-02-2012 12:16 AM
I can't tell you how many times I've written out long stories like this about signing in, paying bills, etc. and then decided not to post them because I sound like a madwoman. For one thing, as far as Verizon is concerned, I do have multiple personalities.
When it comes to the Verizon website, I feel like everything I do is a workaround. And what amazes me is that after a few short months I've actually accepted this as normal life...
06-01-2012 03:55 AM
Same issue for me, tried IE, clearing cache, can see my account, bill, etc, but cannot order any new serivces. Please contact me too.