Cannot pay bill online and will not allow additional method of payment
rosie19

I have been attempting to pay my bill online for the last few days. I am able to get to the "make payment" button with the payment details and the amount to be debited from my checking account correct. When I click on the "make payment" button, however, I get this message: "We are currently experiencing difficulties with this payment application. Please try again later or use an alternative method of payment. We apologize for this inconvenience."

I tried to add my credit card details for an additional method of payment, but I still get the same results and the additional method of payment is not saved.

My bill is due in a few days. I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot pay bill online and will not allow additional method of payment
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rosie1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes