Re: Cannot pay my bill online, ecenter has had an open ticket since 10/24 - no end in sight
gmontano1
Enthusiast - Level 2
Finally fixed by Verizon. It's a shame I had to waste well over 3 hours on the phone and call them out for a month on a public forum for this to get resolved, but alas it is. Thanks.
0 Likes
Re: Cannot pay my bill online, ecenter has had an open ticket since 10/24 - no end in sight
amm810

wow thats great!! what did they have to do so we can tell them. I have the same problem i cannot pay my bill on line or see it. they gave me a different phone # when i signed up with them, i thought i was getting the phone # i had with my old company,( all messed up here with the phone #) got old # back now internet still has the 1st  phone # on sign on screen and will not let me do anything, keeps wanting the pin # to do anything. but it is showing the 1st phone #. the account # is mine but phone # is not. They got me off there case about a month ago saying it takes a couple of billing cycles to fix it self, well it has been a coulple of months (11/16/11) now i will start calling again. I had about enough all ready i just want to pay my bill online.  aaaahahhhhhh     

Please please please help

alot of uncalled for stress!!!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello amm810

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes