Cannot redeem Amazon Prime & Echo offer
SAD0819

Unable to redeem the Amazon Prime and Echo offer from my Verizon account.   Beginning to wish I had not renewed my FIOS subscription.   I have chatted and talked to agents at the Customer Service line and the rewards center and spent 6+ hours trying to resolve the problem.    

First got the email for the redemption on 12.31.18 - one month after the renewal and the link in the email did not display any information about redeeming the offer when I was logged onto My Verizon account or the FIOS app.    Was told by customer service that I had to contact the Rewards Center.   

Contacted the rewards center by telephone several days later.   (on hold 1 hr)   They told me they were the wrong people to contact.     Transferred me to another department who ignored the call for 2 hours before they disconnected me.   

Chatted with someone online 2+ weeks ago who actually tried several things such as sending a new email,   different browser etc.   to no avail.   Promised me that I would receive a new email within 7-10 days.     The only thing I'm getting now is emails reminding me to redeem my offer before it expires!  

So I talked to Customer Service again on the phone today and I've been promised a phone call at 10am tomorrow morning.     

I think Verizon needs to offer all users having this issue the $119.00 Amazon Prime renewal as a credit on their Verizon account.   It is unacceptable that there has been nothing done internally to direct the Customer Service people to the correct place to get these issues resolved for the customer!   

0 Likes
Re: Cannot redeem Amazon Prime & Echo offer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SAD0819,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes