Cannot redeem Visa promotion offers
Sheka1

Hi, I received the below email twice recently and attempted to redeem the offer on several occasions. 

I was able to redeem the Google promotion but I am unable to redeem the  Visa promotions. The instructions in the email do not lead to a link that redeems the offer. the offer and promotion were part of why we renewed with FIOS.

What do I need to do? Thanks.

Great news! It's now time to redeem your Verizon rewards. And remember, you get two─$200 toward a range of Google and Nest smart home devices and a $100 Verizon Visa® Prepaid Card.*

So go ahead and follow the steps below for each offer. They're on us!

Step 1
$200 towards Google and Nest smart home devices

A. Click on the Redeem now button below and log in using your user ID and password.

B. Click on the Redeem Google Offer link to choose how you'd like to use your $200.

Step 2
$100 Verizon Visa® Prepaid Card

If you're still signed in to My Verizon after completing step 1, go straight to B

A. Click on the Redeem now button below and log in using your user ID and password.

B. Click on the reward card image and follow the on-screen instructions to register your reward.

C. Watch for your card to arrive approximately 30 days after you've registered.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot redeem Visa promotion offers
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sheka,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes