Cannot view/change order. No confirmation email of equipment being sent
stinky-n00b20

I recently moved and placed a new order over the phone with a customer service agent with FIOS because my online order never went through and i cancelled the old service at my old place. She told me my new place was eligible for self-install but she couldn't do it right now because the old tenant hadn't shut down their service at the time (6/30) and she would follow up with them on (7/1) and let me know if everything was good to go. That never happened. On my account, it says the order is confirmed for 7/10 and that a service technician will have to install it. I haven't received any information from verizon about this, including no router, no email, no nothin. 

I've been in contact with multiple customer service agents from 7/2-7/9 and even talked to one supervisor who told me it was stuck in the shadow queue initially but then all was fine and they would send someone out on 7/6 to install the service...again...that never happened. Nobody showed up and i did not get a router. Another guy i talked to said i should be receiving my router in the mail and would likely be able to self-install it in a few days.

Furthermore, when i click on the review/change order button on my account, it just takes me back to my profile dashboard so i can't even see what i ordered. When i enter in my order number to check its status, it says order can't be found. 

I'm sick and tired of getting the run around and just would like my internet ASAP. Can someone please help me with this? 

0 Likes
Re: Cannot view/change order. No confirmation email of equipment being sent
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi stinky-n00b20,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes