Cannot view or pay my bill online
pk0317x

For the last 3-4 months now, I can't view or pay my bill online. I can't update my email and other contact info either. It keeps giving me an "Your bill summary is not available at this time" message. I realize the website update caused the glitch but it has been 4 months now and from the complaints in the forums, Verizon is well aware of the issue. I don't receive paper bill so online statements are the only way I can see what Verizon has charged me each month. Thanks to this problem, if there was a mistake in any of my last 4 statements, I have no way of knowing. This is really unacceptable!

0 Likes
Re: Cannot view or pay my bill online
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you cleared your cache? And if that didn't work, did you try a second browser?

0 Likes
pk0317x

I have tried all of the above. It is not a problem from my end. It is a glitch from Verizon's website. Many people in the forums are experiencing the exact same issue.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for confirming that. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
ubizmo

Same problem here. I log into MyVerizon, and now when I go to the Billing page it tells me my login name is no longer recognized. That's after using it successfully to login!

In addition, the Mint app that I use to pay bills is also unable to update the account, so it keeps telling me I have an unpaid bill from two months ago. I have tried using different browsers but the problem is obviously deeper than that. The web site is seriously broken.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello ubizmo

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
pk0317x

It has been 3 days and I haven't been contacted by anyone. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi pk0317x,

You need to allow two business days.

0 Likes
pk0317x

Well, today is the 3rd business day and I still had no contact from anyone from Verizon.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi pk0317x,

We have let the team know that you are still waiting for a reply.

0 Likes