Cant find my account number
likwidpixel

Apparently my online account was locked due to "too many failed attempts".  I don't have a Verizon phone number, so I need my account number to sign in.  How am I supposed to find out my account number?  I do not receive paper bills that contain the number.  I have some old bills, but  I got an email from them in July saying they changed my account number to fit their new billing system, but didn't tell me what it was.

I've contacted support several times and been given the runaround.  My problem isn't that complicated, yet nobody on their end seems to understand what I need.  One guy kept telling me to log in to find out my account number and I about lost it.  I'm sick of being given the same copy/pasted macros by the same robot CSRs. 

I'm starting to get really angry over how stupid this entire situation is.

0 Likes
Re: Cant find my account number
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi likwidpixel,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your account number. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Cfreeman90

I am currently having this exact same issue. I changed to paperless billing back in January of 2015, but never got any emails about billing, though the money continued to come out of my debit card.  I now have to cancel my service because I have moved out of state and no longer need the service. However, I was never given my account number. When I called to cancel, they also asked for an alternate number on the account, when the only one should have been the one I provided. Can you please have someone contact me about this to cancel my service.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes