Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Had service for a year or so on FIOS bundle. Everytime I logged on, to pay my bill the cell phone pop-up verification kept showing up. When I click the "verify" link, it sent a text message wanting confirmation of my ZIP.
I am willing to verify by supplying my service ZIP. However, the text also mentioned that it meant I am willing/agree to receive text messages on my cell. THAT I am not going to consent to. I don't want Verizon to flood my cell with text messages. On top of that I DO NOT want Verizon to sell my cell # for more solicitations.
The question is: after verification on cell phone, do you receive unsolicited texts?