Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Change Name on Account

SOLVED
KCHaven
Contributor
Contributor

Change Name on Account

Message 1 of 3
(1,964 Views)

I have done everything I can to have my account read K{edited for privacy} but I still see J{edited for privacy} on my account.

My husband is dead. My son is James {edited for privacy}. Please get this streight. J{edited for privacy} limes in Pinevill or Berlin NJ not Manahawkin

I have ordered Caller ID but that hasn't been taken care of and I need service again for my incoming calls. The phone rings and the caller gets static not me and the phone stops ringins after it rings once.

I know I have been in the Sandy storm area but get your acto together and fix the lines so they will work,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Re: Change Name on Account

Message 2 of 3
(1,952 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Message 2 of 3
(1,953 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

View solution in original post

KCHaven
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 3
(1,849 Views)

The phone is fixed but the email message stills says JSimicsa.k. that is fine I quess.

K

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title