Change Name on Account
KCHaven

I have done everything I can to have my account read K{edited for privacy} but I still see J{edited for privacy} on my account.

My husband is dead. My son is James {edited for privacy}. Please get this streight. J{edited for privacy} limes in Pinevill or Berlin NJ not Manahawkin

I have ordered Caller ID but that hasn't been taken care of and I need service again for my incoming calls. The phone rings and the caller gets static not me and the phone stops ringins after it rings once.

I know I have been in the Sandy storm area but get your acto together and fix the lines so they will work,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Change Name on Account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
KCHaven

The phone is fixed but the email message stills says JSimicsa.k. that is fine I quess.

K

0 Likes