Change Services Online Error
armatura

Every time I attempt to upgrade/change services online I receive:

We're sorry.
We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time.

Please try again later.

Or, if you need immediate assistance, you can call your Verizon local business office.

It's been like this whenever I've checked for years - yes, years.  I have had multiple trouble tickets with phone/chat support to no avail (always "pending" and told it could take X-Y days to resolve.. which always increases to be 1 month out from when I ask 30-60 to 60-9 etc etc).  I came across a few threads on this forum that showed folks on here could get it resolved, so I am just posting out of pure desperation.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Change Services Online Error
cortplayer
Enthusiast - Level 2

You're not alone.  When I try to change anything with my account (the current issue is the desire to turn off the $%^&*() voice mail), the web application tells me my account information has been deleted.  I recently switched from DSL to FiOS, and that was apparently too much for them to handle.

I've placed three phone calls to Verizon in the last three days.  Every call has resulted in at least one transfer from department to department, and ALL THREE calls have resulted in Verizon hanging up on me with the problem not resolved.  Voice mail still conflicts with my answering machine, I can't turn off voice mail, and Verizon can't/won't fix the problem.

Verizon has, without qualification, the WORST customer service on the planet.  If I had any other option for broadband Internet service where I live, they'd never receive another dime from me.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello armatura and cortplayer

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
gjasecm
Hopefully you two have had luck. I've got the same problem. Hours of my life lost in phone calls to Verizon to get transferred from one clueless person to another and it's still not fixed.
0 Likes