Charged Twice For Security Deposit
lb101

When I first went to sign up for my services a few weeks ago, I filled out all my information (personal info, security deposit payment info, billing info, etc) and it said the order didn't go through, so I clicked back to the homepage and tried again.

The second time around I filled it out using a different account for security deposit payment and it went through successfully.

I have checked my credit card and bank account and notice I've been charged the $125 twice (once to each account).

I've tried calling customer service but it has been impossible to get in contact with the "Consumer Financial Service team".

Please help!

0 Likes
Re: Charged Twice For Security Deposit
jonjones1
Legend

Call up either the credit card company and do a charge back for that amount.

or contact the bank and dispute the payment. It’s easier to get the credit card reversal.

bank takes a little longer. If you show the credit card company the payment was made from the bank it will be reversed.

also if you have to, replace the credit card so Verizon cannot gain access to it.

for the bank you can have them change the account as well.

never give any company authorization to auto pay or auto debit your account.

always make one time payments with a credit card.

0 Likes
Re: Charged Twice For Security Deposit
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lb101,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes