Charged for equipment ALREADY RETURNED!!!
ps972
Enthusiast - Level 1

My parents have been charged for 13 months for a DVR Box that was returned when we downgraded our service.  The customer service rep talked me into bundling a TV service when my parents no longer needed the service because it would be cheaper to bundle than to have internet service alone.  I downgraded to a basic tv service knowing that they would never watch it.  I returned the box to a Verizon Fios store where they scanned the box in.  I came home to visit 10 months later to realize that Verizon has been charging $16.99 for the last 10 months!  My parents do not check the bill as they do not really read English.  I have called many of times to resolve the issue.  This morning I had the rudest supervisor speak to me and tell me that it was my problem I didn't review the bill and that I would not be refunded for any amount.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  I should be refunded for a box that I HAVE RETURNED 13 MONTHS AGO!  To top it all of they have closed down the Verizon Fios store in my city so I have no way to even contact the store to where I returned the DVR box to! 

Re: Charged for equipment ALREADY RETURNED!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes