Charged for fight I did not order
Sdf27

I've been charged $75 for a ppv fight I never ordered and never watched yet Verizon says they have evidence that I watched for 27 minutes.  How does this happen.  I've had Fios for years and never used PPV and last time I used onDemand was a year ago.  Tech tells me it shows that I ordered it from my remote.  I am the only person in my residence and there was no one in my house on the day in question.  I have to pay for all the sports channels I never ever watch and now they're charging me for something I would never in a million years order.  I wasted an entire afternoon with customer service, tech, and was referred to another department that had no idea what I was talking about.  Call back tomorrow.  Anyone have a similar problem?

0 Likes
Re: Charged for fight I did not order
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sdf27,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes