Charges for International Calls
VeniVidiVici1
Enthusiast - Level 1

And lets hope you will never need to make an international call. I'm battling them with charges in excess of $9/min. Nearly $1000 in total charges. I have been with them for over 7 years now, they have also my companies wireless services. I called them and complained and they said yes their rates are very high and there is nothing they can do about as its their corporate policy. They have offered me $280 credit after I made numerous calls and sent several emails. I got a call form their customer service manager today she suggested that they have credited me "out of compassion" making it sound like I'm a charity case. I'm planning on contacting their corporate office and log a complaint if they don't bring down my charges near industry standards I will have to take my business else where and they will lose about $1000/month. Obviously I will have to fight them over early termination fees if I have to disconnect my services but willing to fight them and even seek help from FCC and FTC.

I have my fingers crossed!

Re: Charges for International Calls
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VeniVidiVici,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Charges for International Calls
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Due to no response, we have closed your private support case. . Please make a new post anytime you need help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes