Chase Bill Payment
Jimmy_O

I'm trying to add Verizon Fios to my Chase bank electronic bill payment system. For some reason, the zip code 12250-0001 is not recognized as the address? I currently have Verizon Wireless in my list of contacts, which is an eletronic next day payment. I cannot seem to add the Verizon Fios. Does anybody have another zip code they use for Fios payments, since Chase banking online only recognizes: Names, Zip code and Acct number?

Help!

0 Likes
Re: Chase Bill Payment
tns
Master - Level 2

@Jimmy_O wrote:

I'm trying to add Verizon Fios to my Chase bank electronic bill payment system. For some reason, the zip code 12250-0001 is not recognized as the address? I currently have Verizon Wireless in my list of contacts, which is an eletronic next day payment. I cannot seem to add the Verizon Fios. Does anybody have another zip code they use for Fios payments, since Chase banking online only recognizes: Names, Zip code and Acct number?

Help!

There are different zip codes for different area of the country.  But the one you list is correct for the center in Albany, NY.   But it is one of those special zip codes that some companies get that expect especially large amounts of mail.

If you use USPS zip4 lookup you get

PO BOX 1100
ALBANY NY 12212-1100

Which may work with for your use with Chase.

0 Likes