Chat agent unable to resolve billing problem. How do I escalate?
silverzcar
Enthusiast - Level 2

In March of 2014, I agreed to a new 2 yr contract for a triple play bundle at $97.99. The bill indicated that the discount would be good until March of 2016.  All was good until October when the bill jumped $10 for no reason (although I think the Speed Match offer had something to do with it).   I used Online Chat every month from October through January where I was told that they were working on correcting it. In the meantime, they gave me credit each month for the difference. With my latest bill in February, it looks like they almost got it right. The bundle is back to $97.99, but the part of the discount funs out before March 2016. Of the $35 discount, $10 will now expire in January while the remaining expire in March 2016. This time the Online Chat Agent was of no help as she basically said there was nothing she could do about this. Her suggestion was to call back in December. I said this meant they were violating the terms of the 2 yr agreement and she said that was correct. I think this is unacceptable.   I've been trying to get this billing corrected since October 2014. How do I escalate?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Chat agent unable to resolve billing problem. How do I escalate?
silverzcar
Enthusiast - Level 2

I now see the credit on my bill, so this issue is resolved. I am disappointed in the amount of effort required to address billing issues.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
silverzcar
Enthusiast - Level 2
UPDATE
I was contacted via email by an agent. After a number of exchanges that mirrored my chat session, including the suggestion to call back in December to get the $10 discount reapplied for the final 2 months, she also offered to apply a $20 credit now to cover the difference. I took that option as I don't want to go through this hassle again at the end of the year. Hopefully, it will show up on my account shortly.
0 Likes
silverzcar
Enthusiast - Level 2

I now see the credit on my bill, so this issue is resolved. I am disappointed in the amount of effort required to address billing issues.

0 Likes