Collection Notice and PAID IN FULL!!
ClaytonC01

My account is paid in full and a collection under Verizon popped up on my credit report.  Verizon tells me my account is paid in full, verizon online says my accounts paid in full.  Why is this on my credit report?  No one can seem to help me.  Who can I talk to or send my reciepts to?  I want this removed.

0 Likes
Re: Collection Notice and PAID IN FULL!!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
ClaytonC01

I still can't get the problem solved, the Verizon employee that contacted me and got all my info can't even find the account.  How is the account in collections if there is no account?  I even provided a copy of a bill that says paid in full with the account number.  Can anyone at Verizon correct this?

0 Likes
mcrfan14

Im actually having the same problem i paid an old cell phone bill and i know i paid it late but it is still on my credit. I check my credit report about a week ago and i would like to know .. How i can fix this because i am trying to rebuild my credit.

thank you

0 Likes