Collections agency & reported and added as deliquent on my credit report
TERESAS1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a verizon customer for probably close to 30 years.   Both home phone & wireless.

I was set up for "one-bill" because I was also a DirecTv user for 20 years.  Well, I contacted Verizon to stop the one-bill because my home was int he process of being sold.   I had asked for a "final" bill for the ome phone.

I was told I was all set, as you can see from my payment history I was over-paid quite often.  I sold my home, was living in anpother state.  4 months later I receive a bill from a collections agency.  It stated I owed 243.00 to VERIZON.   I was blown away, panic sticken and paid it IMMEDIATELY.  This has NEVER happened.   You made my credit score go from almost 800 to 695.  Thank you!!!!!!!!   I am in the process of purchasing a home and this has now affected my loan process.   I would like this to be removed from my credit report.   PLEASE look at my payment records !!!!!    I NEVER recieved any bills either in the mail or via email for this amount,   My ONE & ONLY notification was from the collection agency.   I OWE no DEBT!!!

This has screwed everything up   PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Collections agency & reported and added as deliquent on my credit report
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TERESAS,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Collections agency & reported and added as deliquent on my credit report
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TERESAS,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes