Switch Account

Collections

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Collections

Message 1 of 2
(692 Views)

I recently received a notice from a collection agency on behalf of Verizon indicating I owe $1,485 from August 2014 when I moved, closed my existing account and had to re-establish a new account at my new address. I went through a similar painful exercise in 2015 when I first received a similar notice regardingthe old account. I was told my old equipment was not returned. After several discussions with Customer Service Representatives who indicated they could see the equipment was returned on an internal system.  I thought the issue was resolved when I spoke to someone in Executive Complaints.  Why this issue is being brought up again I have no idea and am at a loss. I've been a Verizon and Verizon Wireless customer for over a decade and this experience is extremely frustrating.  

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Collections

Message 2 of 2
(685 Views)
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.