Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Compare Plans on App Glitch and Changed Services

rlswar
Contributor
Contributor

Compare Plans on App Glitch and Changed Services

Message 1 of 2
(575 Views)

The Fios app to compare plans must have had a glitch and submitted an order without my authorization.  I received an email of a change order and immediately called to rectify the issue, but since it was on a Saturday, was unable to speak with anyone except for the chat.  The chat provider gave me peace of mind this would get resolved after Labor Day on Tuesday and not to worry.  Once calling customer service on Tuesday, they kept referring to the order as  my mistake and that it couldn't be undone, that I'm stuck with a 2 year contract, but they can discount me with better plan and I should take such a good offer.  That I was somehow unreasonable for not taking such a good offer.  

I feel duped and kind of coerced to accept a plan that was forced upon me.  I refuse.  As my civic duty, I will contact the BBB, attorney general and send certified mail to the resident agent.  All I'm asking for?  To put my plan back to the original options and no contract.  They have records that I immediately called but are blinded by the 2 year contract and refuse to do what's right by their customer.   

1 REPLY 1
LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Re: Compare Plans on App Glitch and Changed Services

Message 2 of 2
(530 Views)

Hi rlswar,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title