Complaint
moser120

I am writing this Complaint with the hopes of reaching a resolution on past billing issues but as for saving me as a customer it's too late for that. I still want to hear from someone to discuss my account and I want a refund for past billing errors as well as I should not have to pay your cancellation fee due to your company not being able to effectively resolve an issue after multiple attempts. I am now a Comcast customer under a no contract agreement starting on Tuesday for a much cheaper price than I was ever getting with Verizon Fios for exactly the same set up. I will never come back to Verizon Fios nor will I ever recommend your company to my friends, family, co-workers, or anyone for that matter. Regardless of your response here or most likely, no response to this complaint at all, I am done with Verizon Fios. Now to the issue, for the past 3 months I have been calling each month to have my bill adjusted which has been wrong for several months now. I have been overcharged anywhere from $75 to $150 dollars for at least 3 months that I know of. Every month I call and I hear the same thing "Yes, your bill is wrong, I'll submit a ticket and provide a call back within 3 to 5 business days with a resolution". Well here is where the problem lies. I never get a call back with a resolution or the ticket submitted just sits in limbo until I call several more times. I'm supposed to be billed at $234 roughly but instead I've seen bills in the $300 amounts (High and Low) for at least the past 3 months. My bill is still not fixed and I've spent numerous hours trying to get this resolved. Tonight, I've given up with your company. I will be calling back shortly to cancel services at the end of this bill cycle but first I want all my billing issues fixed and a response as to how and why you let this go on for several months without a resolution. It's truely remarkable how bad your management staff is in Customer Service. There is no accountability, no follow through, and no care in the world for what the customer is feeling. I will be calling back again shortly to finish the cancellation process but at this point I want my account looked over from when I started services with your company, as I have no faith in you that you didn't misbill me before and I never caught it. I will be expecting to hear from you soon.

0 Likes
Re: Complaint
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi moser120,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes