Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Complaint

Jennifer091618
Contributor
Contributor

Complaint

Message 1 of 2
(623 Views)

So I called customer service in regards to a restoration fee on my account. I spoke with a CARLA in Lakeland Florida Financial services and she was very rude. She kept on saying " AS I ALREADY SAID" with an attitude everytime I would expalin to her what I had recvd in my emails. First of all I am not her child and second does not matter how many times I ask a question she should not answer in such ways. She then placed me on hold so when she came back they gave me back the restoration fee and I went on to explain that I did find the email and she states was it a scheduled payment or an arragenment so I proceeded to exlpain and again she goes AS I ALREADY SAID with an attitude. So i said OK OK OK I understood that she goes and hangs up . No thank You for calling anything else I can help with NOTHING. Called back to speak to her supervisor and they stated she was at a different office in Florida and the supervisor to where I called cannot do anything. Never had a problem before but her attitude has me wanting  to cancel my services and go else where! If this is not answered I will go to CORPORATE! If she does not want to work servicing customers she should have stayed home or get a different career. 

1 REPLY 1
CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Complaint

Message 2 of 2
(598 Views)

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum

Unfortunately, you will not get a response here.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title