Complaints can anyonehelp? I want real answers and help PLEASE
WillowsRoots

Our Tech was wonderful, she helped us through the process explained the all the details brilliantly. I am so thankful for her help and all the explaining she did with the speed and process of my service. She even showed me another access to the internet that will be faster and better for me to use when watching videos and working with my son's schooling which is good but quite troublesome.

"Not for the Help She GAVE... For my service I have with Verizon.. I wish I knew her name, she was wonderful kind and very considerate to the problem at hand.

The only problem I have is with Verizon.. I was told that if I purchased Verizon Cell Service that I would receive a discount on my cell service if I bundled our "Internet Service" with the "Verizon Cell Phone Service" along with the "Direct TV Service" and Now I am being told that it’s not available in my area?? Coming up on my first months bill and service rendered.  This is very awry to the actions I was lead to receive and attain, and I am VERY UPSET!!!

Not only that.. I was told that I would receive 15mb of service. I had a Verizon Technician out to my home.. Funny the Direct TV Tech conveyed to me, the Verizon Tech would tell me that the Verizon service could not be fixed because we needed new lines.  The Direct TV Tech conveyed that the lines were really old and they were in need of being replaced.  The Direct TV Tech said that the Verizon Tech would tell me that he would give me the run around about the new line, which the VERIZON TECH did just that..

The Verizon Tech tells me {edited for privacy} That Verizon needs to replace the lines. “I said to the Verizon tech, “ then replace them.”  The Verizon Tech tells me he cannot and Verizon must do this. Verizon Tech also explained that this will not happen because I live in the country and we don’t have a lot of people with Verizon service and Verizon will not replace them. Then why was I assured good service. And when does your company cut the line of good service to its customers because of the numbers of individuals in this service area. That to me is selective of good service provided slander to those whom live in the area of my town. That is wrongful and quite misleading on your part too. What and Why was I steered to purchase this Bundle Service and NOT given the discounts I was promised.. This is unethical to do to your clients. I never expected this from a company as large as yourself.  To have such vague information to the client you are starting a relationship with only to find the service is not what was rendered to them. Yet this is the case to be in my situation. Why is this case? Why am I being told and steered away from the service stated to be provided as the reassuring of service promised that I need to homeschool my son.  

I could have kept AT&T for my cell service. Going from one contract to another a leap of faith that I would receive what was promised.  There is another company that offers the services Verizon Offers along with the Bundled service except for TV DVR and cell service with a bundle discounts.  My Neighbor just had it installed and NO IT IS NOT BLUE DEVIL.. I tend to wonder if this is the problem with the service provided to the town of Avella, could this be why you have such low numbers of clients in this town. Now I am in contract with Cell service and also all the above and I am left with being to that is how its going to be.

I was assured I would receive 15mb and the Bundle Discounts.  I now have deplorable, cumbersomely, slow service.  No, Cell discount offered followed by a discount that has a time limit.  I fell like I am left standing in an empty field as a storm blows in with nowhere to take shelter.  Not only that I am being told that the speed at which I am receive is good. No it is NOT! I am the one experiencing the problems and being told that this is it and I cannot receive a measure of mending in any means or manor of my service given.

I went with your service because I was lead to do so for the discounts with the BUNDLEING..  Who doesn't want a discount along with the comfort of one bill that includes cell, internet, phone, and cable TV service? Sounds great and I was excited to have this service only to find that this was not the case.

I am really upset that the lines where I live are old. And the Tech said he couldn't fix them, which he had too "Lower" my service from 15mb to 10mb. It’s so slow and drops us when we are working in school and we lose our work. Then when he took it from 10mb to 7mb it helped but is really, really slow.. Yes the Kind female tech today said that this was a good number to be running @. The down load was around 5.4/5.7 and the upload was 0.56... So it’s below 6mb not even 7mb. To me it moves at a snail pace! I have Home Schooled my son since Kindergarten and this is not fair to mislead someone into such services promised only to have the short end of the stick handed to them..

This to me is FALSE advertising and the tech at billing today tells me that I am not able to receive the discount for the BUNDLE SERVICE because it's not in my area? WHAT?? HOW CAN YOU SELL THIS SERVICE AND NOT HAVE IT IN THE AREA ONE GIVES:  INFORMATION  TO RECEIVE THE SERVICE WITHIN THEIR AREA??  SO, he/ the Billing TECH gives me a 20$ discount for 2 years?? What about the SLOW Service?? What about the discount for my CELL SERVICE!!! So not only was I short "CHANGED" on my service but I DON'T Receive.. MY CELL DISCOUNT??

This is not conducive to the beginning of the contract deal and the RHETORIC of false leading aka: fallacious and ambiguous actions of Verizon's service leaves me equivocally with the clouded actions of the terms within the services provided to me; by Verizon.

This is quite an overcast and very repressive to do to someone. Had I known such details before the investment I made within Verizon's service. Internet, Phone, Cell service accompanied by the Direct TV service aka BUNDLE, I am quite upset with the converse actions and this is just the contrary opposition of what I was led to have in my service given to me; by Verizon.

This should have been known to the first Tech I spoke with especially when I first call haven given my address town and zip code..

So why must I have a 2 year discount for not being able to, ?? Bundle the Service, receive the Cell discount... Only to have slow service and only receive the discount for 2years??? My last cell service I was with for 12 years. I am a loyal customer.. I switched because I thought I would receive the service promised and thought I would receive. 

My Internet Bundle service I had which is not here in the town we moved to, I was quite upset to find that comcast.. was not in this town. Having other services to deal with I thought as the Tech leading me to believe that I would receive great service and of all changing cell service to receive all parts of the Bundle, now I am in a contract and will not receive what was assured and promised to receive.

For a COMPANY such as YOURSELVES to miss lead and or have poor service in a town you supply service to is shocking to say the least. I even offered the Tech whom said my lines were bad and that this is why I have terrible service and also.. had to be lowered from 15mb to 10mb which is now 7mb.. ??

I asked If I could pay to have new line put in.. And no,  this is not the case or possible it’s up to YOU VERIZON TO DO SO.. Well then, why NOT??

My job is to Home School my son. I work very hard to educate him and too have a company tell me; we cannot give you what we consented to give, for what, you the “client” were to receive, and or cannot fix the problem is absurd to do to a client.

Yes we live in the country.. But it’s on the main road to town, and when I called before our move, your sales tech promised me the service to continue homeschooling my son at a decent level to receive the service needed for internet connections as too 15mb.   This should not be a problem for such a LARGE company to supply a decent service too their clients but this seems to be the case and I am not happy one BIT.. I must convey that the Female Tech today was wonderful.

The Billing Tech was terrible within sharing the news that I do not receive the discount which would be for the life time of the service within the bundle and I now have a contract with Verizon Cell Service which I changed to because of the Bundle. Only to receive a 20$ discount for just 2 years..  On the Internet and phone service, 20 dollars is nice but for a discount to hold for the lifetime of the service is better than just a cutoff date and not within the length of service held.

The news I hear from the Tech whom came to my Home to help fix ,problem only to find it was decreased and set to a low capability he set at 10mb and lowered without my consent to 7mb and finding the 10mb will not work and or hold to the service promise is disturbing to me. It seems to be the Tech whom swayed me into the Bundle SERVICE in the First place has really put an inappropriate fashion to your service and handle of your client such as; myself.  Only to hear no you are not able to receive what you were consented to receive is quite troublesome.  

Thank YOU for your time and concern I hope to hear from someone on this matter very soon/asap.

Your Troubled Client,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Complaints can anyonehelp? I want real answers and help PLEASE
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi WillowsRoots,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi WillowsRoots,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hey WillowsRoots,

We still have not heard back from you, if you need further assasstiance please reach out to us here or out twitter page @VerizonSupport . We are here 24/7 for all your needs.

Mitchell 

0 Likes