Confirmed router returned but no credits are issued
Nomadic

I returned my FIOS issued router in August which was confirmed to be received by a rep but I am still being charged for the returned router for a third period in a row. I've spoken with representatives twice now after and was assured that the I would receive a credit for the charges multiple times and they also confirmed that the router was received. This is becoming incredibly frustrating considering how long it takes for a new representative to confirm all this information again only to have to go through it all over again. 

The charges are starting to reach the post where they are as much as what my bill should be. No one is able to assure me that the credit will be issued immediately and I can't wait for the next bill to see if it goes through and have my service interrupted to learn that this did not happen again. I'm beginning to think that I might have to downgrade back to my cable provider because of all thus run around. Searching around this looks to be a common problem and I am starting to worry that this could be the tip of the iceberg. 

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Confirmed router returned but no credits are issued
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nomadic,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes