Conned/Tricked by Sales Team
uvcema

I had a terrible experience yesterday with two people from your team. I am appalled at the lack of service I received. I have never had an issue with Verizon until yesterday.

I started a chat with Jessica about moving my service when I move at the end of the month. She helped pick a plan and gave me a quote for it. The quote was different than what I was seeing online. She conned me into purchasing the plan online so she could see why the price was different. Before I purchased it, I confirm she would be able to cancel it. I even took a screen shot of her confirming it. After everything was said and done, I asked her SEVERAL TIMES to cancel the order and she would not. She kept trying to sell me on additions instead of canceling the order and totally ignored my multiple requests. I should only have to ask ONCE to cancel it. After I started to get upset, I asked to speak to her manager, Aakash. He reviewed the exchange and tried to pull the same garbage Jessica did. He ignored my request to cancel and told me he couldn't cancel it and that I would have to call someone else. After a few minutes, he ended up doing what he said he was unable to do. It's a miracle, or an example of how I was lied to. So at this point, I was conned/tricked into making a purchase AND I was lied to several times. How is this customer service?

Now, even though the order was canceled, it still shows current on my account online preventing me from ordering the plan I actually want. I am EXTREMELY upset and would like someone from Verizon to contact me to tell me how they are going to resolve this issue.

0 Likes
Re: Conned/Tricked by Sales Team
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi uvcema

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes