Consistent replies and messages
hhhjr2

One thing i see that is consistant throughout the forums, is that nobody ever post back that they received the gift card or everything was corrected. I am going to cancell it before I find out I am never gonna get it. and that I am locked into a 2 year agreement. Salesmen have been doing it since the biginning of time, false hope. I would think a company like verizion would want to build on reliable service, honest sales and overall customer satisfaction. I will tell everyone i know to stay away, not because of the service, but due to dishonest business pratices

0 Likes
Re: Consistent replies and messages
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon,

Are you needing assistance locating the status of a gift card you were told you would receive? 

~Eva

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This poster's issue has already been escalated to the eCenter from the following thread:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon-Account-Residential/Dont-get-sucked-in-by-the-promotions/m-p...

0 Likes
hhhjr2

with no results.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi howardhhjr,

If you have a few moments, would you mind sending us a private message with your account information so we can check in to that gift card for you?

~Jess

0 Likes