Constant pain
Dp112

I signed up for fios back in June. Have linked mobile + home rewards but only receive the discount for my cell phone plan, not cable/internet as promised. Every time I call an agent, they don’t know why my mobile + home is still showing “pending” even months in. Today it still shows that. I also registered for the nurse discount which also has not worked, even after being verified. The agentS, yes plural, told me there is nothing they can do because it has to come from my end. So for months I have been missing out on $20 per month discounts. To top it off, when I signed up I used my friend’s promo code so that we would both get $100 visa prepaid cards. I was told by the multiple agents that those should show up in September. It’s september 11 and I have not seen anything in the mail or a notification to register for them. Based on past experience, how much you want to bet that we will never see those. In order to rectify these issues, I would have to cancel service and restart it, but there’s such a delay with Covid, that this would cause a massive gap in service before it would boot back up. What terrible customer service. I always ask to be sent up the chain to talk to higher people and the agents refuse to transfer me! I seriously cannot keep having the same conversation every month with a new agent. Please someone higher up please fix my account. 

0 Likes
Re: Constant pain
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DP11

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes