Consumer Service
thekid1

I made a horrible mistake. After having Verizon for many years,I changed from Verizon to Cox. After a few days (5 days to be exact)of Cox I called Verizon to have my Verizon services switched back again. OMG, you guys were so happy to have me back!! Immediately I was offered  a$500 visa/ $25 off promotion for the holidays, an upgrade for internet and so forth.

Boy was I happy to be back with my Verizon again. A date for installation was set, a monthly price was set at $229.58 for a two year contract and a single payment of $59.99 for  professional installation to take place on Dec 31 2012 between 8 AM and PM.

So far I was completely impressed and happy to be back. Now , on the 31st I took the day off work, waited and waited, but nothing happened. At PM I called to be sure the installation was GO. Well, I was told the technician would call me before he would get to my home. I sat patiently at home, nothing happened. At PM I had to call because a a minute later they would be late. The ORDER WAS PLACED ON HOLD BECAUSE SOME HANG UP, BECAUSE I HAD PAID MY ACCOUNT

1 WEEK EARLIER THAT IT WAS DUE! 

Now I have to wait until January 08 to get it installed. I have take 1/2 day off this time because it will take place between 1 and 5PM. Come ON Verizon get it together. I came back to you because you're the best, best phone, best internet and best TV services, No question!!

Just don't treat us like our jobs don't mean anything and ONLY YOU are important !!

In the mean time I am stuck with the horrible services from Cox Communications for another week.

Get it together Verizon  we are in our sixties and don't remember EVER being treated like children !!

Disappointed

Manuel {Edited for privacy}  in Springfield Va

0 Likes
Re: Consumer Service
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

thekid,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes