Contact Verizon - a real person
shsh2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want to talk to a real person at Verizon.  Attempting this results in getting lost in menu hell.  Trying to get a contact telephone number through verizon.com is an exercise in futility.  Isn't there any way to speak to a person?  Seems that a company specializing in communications ought to make this easier, not impossible.  Thank you for your time.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contact Verizon - a real person
jonjones1
Legend

@shsh wrote:

I want to talk to a real person at Verizon.  Attempting this results in getting lost in menu hell.  Trying to get a contact telephone number through verizon.com is an exercise in futility.  Isn't there any way to speak to a person?  Seems that a company specializing in communications ought to make this easier, not impossible.  Thank you for your time.

1-800-VERIZON 

wait your turn in que and they will talk with you. Remember Verizon has millions of customers so may have you wait. But they will speak to you.

View solution in original post

jonjones1
Legend

@shsh wrote:

1-800-VERIZON 

wait your turn in que and they will talk with you. Remember Verizon has millions of customers so may have you wait. But they will speak to you.

maggiebee
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not on a Sunday, apparently. 😞  I just got "Please call back tomorrow after 8 a.m. when we are open" or words to that effect. At 11:15 a.m. Twice. Typical lack of caring for customers. Difficult for most people to transact any personal business while at work, which for large majority is Monday through Friday.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@maggiebee wrote:

Not on a Sunday, apparently. 😞  I just got "Please call back tomorrow after 8 a.m. when we are open" or words to that effect. At 11:15 a.m. Twice. Typical lack of caring for customers. Difficult for most people to transact any personal business while at work, which for large majority is Monday through Friday.

That maybe possible since it costs money to keep tech and offices open 24 hours 7 days a week. Call back on Monday-Friday 8 am until 5 pm EDT 

0 Likes