Contact customer support/retention department
AnnR1

Customer Support promised me a credit back in April and again in July, I have now been disconnected twice because they did not give me the credit they promised. And each new disconnect is another reconnection fee, which I will not pay since they caused this cascade. 

Customer Service says they cannot issue a credit for a reconnect fee. 

They say the only recourse is snail mail which will leave me without service for days.

I know if I pay this fee I will never get it back. How can I get some real service here? It seems like Verizon does not care at all about retianing existing customers only about getting new ones locked into a contract when there is then no recourse.

What happened to the Customer Retention department? Other posts say it is gone. I will be gone if I cannot get this resolved.

0 Likes
Re: Contact customer support/retention department
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AnnR,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes