Continued Billing Issue
ADS20003

On April 11, 2014, I transfered service from a FiOS packages to an HSI package when I moved.  After moving, Verizon has completely screwed up my bill.  Now I am receiving past-due notices and threats to suspend my service becuase Verizon is not applying my payments to the correct, active account.  I have dealt with billing and the PA Elite team for over a month now and their repeated promises that the issue would be resolved ring hollow.

Who do I need to speak to in order for this to be resolved.  Nobody that I can reach from the generic Verizon phone number is willing or able to resolve the situation.  Do I need to file a complaint with the legal department?  Or is there somebody else about the PA Elite team that can make this happen?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Continued Billing Issue
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

ADS20003,

We hadn't heard from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,

-Amanda_M 

0 Likes
beccaEbaker
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello! I am also dealing with a Verizon billing issue (for the past year!), did you ever get yours resolved? I was just curious as to how you were able to get someone that could actually get something done. After 13 calls, 3 letters and numerous emails I am at a loss and now I have a ding on my credit report for service I never received...ugggg!

Sincerely,

Rebecca

0 Likes
ADS20003

Amanda,

Clearly, Verizon does not have a way to communicate across departments.  That has been, and is, a very big problem with the poor quality customer service Verizon delivers.

0 Likes
ADS20003

Rebecca,

I think I got to somebody who was able to resolve the issue.  However, I remain skeptical until I actually see a correct billing statement.

After submitting this post, I was directed to a online chat with a Verizon representative.  That representative was actually able to communicate to the billing department in order to resolve the issue.  I don't know why the "Elite" teams cannot do this.  I feel cheated having to spend so much time on the phone with Verizon people who do not have the authority to resolve anything.

0 Likes
ADS20003

Hahaha, Verizon does it again.  I received a phone call yesterday from a person in Verizon's billing department about the same late payment issue that Verizon promised me was resolved last  week and the week before.  She even said there were no notes on the account indicating that there was an issue or that anything was being done to remedy the situation.

Now, not only does Verizon appear to be incompetent, it also must be filled with liars.  Why would I be told the issue is resolved, only to have the exactly problem appear again and again, with no indication that any progress was made?  I expect an answer to this from a Verizon representative.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

ADS20003

We have reopened your private support case that was closed due to no response from you.  Please see the second post in this thread for instructions on how to access your case.

0 Likes
ADS20003

I did respod to the previous case, which is why I do not understand why it was "closed".  I was intructed to open a chat, which I did.

0 Likes
ADS20003

Also, in the private support case forum, there is no option to reply.  How was I supposed to reply to keep the ticket open until the situation was resolved if that was not an option in the first place?

0 Likes