Continuing last month's problems
Clarita1

Continuing my problem from last month, I am now ready to pay my bill.  According to my latest bill, I have been overcharged $99.00 for a new wireless router that I returned immediately.  I tracked the progress of its return and it was received.  I have also been charged $21.99 for purchasing World War Z; $5.99 for renting the Croods; and $14.99 for purchasing The Heat, all of which I did not order (please see my prior thread from late September/early October).  Since installing the new box in my bedroom, I have had no trouble with movies being purchased that I DID NOT order through my remote.  Please help me get these charges removed from my account.  I am going to pay my bill in the amount of $152.96 as I have in the past when I've ordered one movie per month.  In this case, I legitimately rented World War Z for $5.99 on 9/20/13.  I would appreciate your assistance in reversing these disputed charges.  As you can observe from my billing history with my almost 2-year account with Fios, I have never ordered more than 2 movies per month.  Please also remove World War Z and The Heat from my purchased library.  Thank you very much for your anticipated assistance in this matter.

0 Likes
Re: Continuing last month's problems
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Clarita,

Although it was posted that your Private Support Case had been closed, it appears to still be open.  Please try posting to your support case and keep correspondence about your issue in the private thread.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Clarita1

I think I posted it in 2 places now.  Please let me know if I posted it in the correct place.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Clarita,

Your original thread is locked, pending resolution of your support case.  Please access your private thread by following the instructions posted in that thread, here:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon-Account-Residential/Phantom-orders-being-placed-on-my-accoun...

I have informed the support agents that you are still in need of assistance.

0 Likes
Clarita1

thank you

0 Likes