Contract Renewal Assistance - Need to contact supervisor or manager
Ken_Ha

I called today to see my options for renewing my triple play contract as my current contract ends in 9 days.  The representative was very helpful and told me I could sign up for a plan at 89.99/mo for 2 years for my current package.  I agreed and confirmed on the phone and ordered the new package.  However I then received an email confirmation at 120.00/mo.  So I called customer service again to see why I didn't get the price I was told prior to confirming my renewal. They told me the rep must've saw the 1st month price since it contained my bundle discounts and that is not the correct price.  So I asked them what they can do, they told me to wait up to 2 billing cycles and the manager might make an adjustment once they reviewed it.  I didn't think this was right since I would have to pay the higher price for 2 cycles with no guarantees that any adjustment would be made.  I then asked to talk to a manager and they told me no one was available.  They said that they would put in a request and it could be up to 2 weeks before a manager responds to you.  I then told them my contract ends in 9 days.  They said that I can cancel up to 30 days and will be pro-rated, which I didn't agree to since I'll be pro-rated at the higher price plus I don't want to be in limbo for for that long.  

In summary, I renewed a contract at a price I was told over the phone but was incorrect due to a rep's mistake. All I want to do is see if what I agreed upon can be honored or modified or cancelled if not. I would prefer to remain a Verizon customer and just need to talk with a supervisor or manager to see if this issue can be resolved quickly.  I really don't want to wait 2 weeks or 2 months to sort this situation out.  Can a moderator please direct me to someone that can assist me?  Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Contract Renewal Assistance - Need to contact supervisor or manager
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ken_Ha,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Contract Renewal Assistance - Need to contact supervisor or manager
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Ken_Ha,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close out the private message. If you still need help with your bill or ever need help with anything else, let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes