Contract Renewed by service technician - NOT AUTHORIZED! NIGHTMARE
angrycarib0u
Enthusiast - Level 1

My contract was renewed by a service technician who came to fix our Verizon box to get access to some channels that were not showing up on May 6, 2019. I received an email from Verizon the same day, thanking me for my new Fios order (contract renewal).  My originial contract does not expired until August 2019! 

I've been calling customer service since May 7, 2019 and I have spoken to 4 customer service representatives (Sheila, Nicole, Kyle, Jett), 1 manager (Cris (sp?)), and 1 customer service rep (Sayed) on Chat. They kept confirming that the order was canceled and yet 3 reps confirmed it was NOT canceled. The manager even mentioned that he would investigate the recordings and would send an email in 3 days. NO RESPONSE to this day.

This has been a NIGHTMARE for 2 MONTHS. Everyone keeps passing my complaint around and says that my contract renewal has been canceled BUT I keep getting a new bill that says otherwise. 

I have been a loyal Verizon customer for more than 15 years and I have never had such an INFURIATING experience and runaround from Customer Service. I'm prepared to take my case to the Better Business Bureau and other means to get this resolved!!

Re: Contract Renewed by service technician - NOT AUTHORIZED! NIGHTMARE
jonjones1
Legend

Contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission and file a complaint. They regulate verizon and other utilities.

contracts will also come under your states attorney generals office. They don’t like situations as you have posted about.

good luck

0 Likes
Re: Contract Renewed by service technician - NOT AUTHORIZED! NIGHTMARE
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi angrycarib0u,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes