Contract adjusted without my consent
rnexrico

Good Afternoon!  I'm looking for guidance as to how to resolve my issue.  After online chatting and calling, I am getting no results.  I online chatted with Verizon to see what offers and rates available.  I had a no contract $190/month extreme HD.  After going through the chat session, the person emailed a confirmation of services.  The package is not what I wanted so I didn't respond to the message.  The next email I got stated "Thank you for your order".  Again, I didn't order anything.  When my husband turned the TV on, he noticed the line up was different.  I checked on my account and found that they changed my package to a "sports & news" with a 2 year contract.  So I video chatted again and asked to change everything back.  I confirmed with the person that I will have the $190/month with no contract- he stated that it will take time for that to show on my account.  When I checked this morning, it was not changed.  I called and spoke to a person who told me that I have a 2 year contract and I told him I did not consent to that change.  He said he can change it back to a month to month but I would have to pay a termination fee since it has been more than 48 hours when I made the call.  WHAT!?  I called yesterday!  Extremely, frustrated.  I need to get assistance to fix this.  I have seen posts that this has happened before.  Where do I go next?  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Contract adjusted without my consent
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rnexrico,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes