Credit balance refund request
jkhamb

I discontinued my fios service on July 1st because I moved. I still have credit balance of 24.98 in my closed account. When I spoke to multiple verizon customer service reps, they all say my account has been closed but it is not finalized and I have to wait untill the account closes and finalizes. (???) No one seems to be helpful as they just say wait and don't know how long it would take.  Can anyone help me expedite the process?

0 Likes
Re: Credit balance refund request
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@jkhamb wrote:

I discontinued my fios service on July 1st because I moved. I still have credit balance of 24.98 in my closed account. When I spoke to multiple verizon customer service reps, they all say my account has been closed but it is not finalized and I have to wait untill the account closes and finalizes. (???) No one seems to be helpful as they just say wait and don't know how long it would take.  Can anyone help me expedite the process?

It normally take 2 full cycles (90 days).  If you still see a problem after that and can't get normal support to help reach out again.

Remember this forums is mostly peer to peer support.

0 Likes
bakerbrown1
Enthusiast - Level 2

same here

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes