Credit for DVR
kittymom7845

I discontinued the TV portion of my service.  I returned my DVR on Feb 12 and it was received on Feb 19.  I still have not received the creidit and my account still shows that I owe 550 dollars.  When will the credit be applied to my account?????Cat Frustrated

0 Likes
Re: Credit for DVR
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.
It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
kittymom7845

I have done that....contacted customer service using live chat a few weeks ago.  I simply want an estimate as to when my credit will be applied without taking two hours on hold!  I am rather frustrated as it shows that I still owe the money and I do not!Cat Mad

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3
Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.
0 Likes