Customer Complaint
ACE523

Approximately 9 weeks ago I received a call that someone was trying to add two ipads to my account that were not authorized.  After that I started to receive text messages from Verizon about not being able to send messages to an email account that wasn't mine.  When I received my bill for November, my wireless account was changed unknowingly to me.  The customer service representative I spoke with change the account back to what I originally had and told me a credit would be applied to my account.  The next day I received a message that the one account was over the data usage for the month and this line has never exceeded the data for a month, so I called yet again, this time the representative credited me for the over amount as the overage was caused by the unauthorized changes to the account.  Now, I received my December bill over the weekend and noticed that the credit was not applied to my account, so I called customer service yesterday.  I was told that the credit is now being processed and will be on my NEXT bill and that they didn't know why the fraud department didn't follow up with me, so I asked to speak to a manager.  The representative wanted to know why I wanted to speak with a manager because the manager would just tell me the same thing, so as I was waiting 10+ minutes for the manager, I had a call beep in that I needed to take and was disconnected from my original call.  I called back and got another representative, I explained that I was on hold waiting for a manager and had to disconnect the call.  The representative was very hesitant to get a manager on the line, and I was again put on hold for several minutes, the same representative came back on the line and told me the manager looked over my account and the amount to be credited will be less than the original amount I was told I'd be credited a month prior.  I asked AGAIN to speak with the manager and was put on hold again just for the representative to come back on the line to tell me that they would credit me the original amount I was told a month prior.  I asked again to speak to the manager and I was told that they were "busy".  I found that very disturbing for a customer service representative to tell me the manager was too "busy" to speak with a customer.  I was placed on hold again waiting for the manager and when the manager finally came on the line, she was unprofessional, spit back what was told to me, told me that she was helping other people and that it was the Monday before Christmas.  I have NEVER been treated so disrespectfully as I was on this call and makes me think of taking my business elsewhere.  

0 Likes
Re: Customer Complaint
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you

0 Likes