Customer Service Complaint - Fees Not Disclosed
Ehj410
Enthusiast - Level 1

We recently had issues with the television picture at our house in April of 2017.   I was on the phone with a technician for almost two hours during which time we tried a number of different things to get the picture to work.   At certain point, I was told a techician was going to have to come to our house in order for the picture to be fixed.  I was told I would get a credit for the time in which the picture was not working.   At no point in our two hour conversation was I told that I would be charged for a techician coming to our house. I also received an email confirmation of the appointment.  It made no mention of a charge. 

I had to change the time of the technician, so I went on the website.  I was able to change the time.  However, nowheere on the website did it mention I would be charged for someone coming to my home.

The tech came to my house and was able to fix the problem quickly.  At no point was I told that I would be charged for him coming to our home.

To my surprise, I recieved a bill which included  a $50.00 charge for the tech coming to our house.   I was never told about this charge at any point.  I find this behavior to not only be misleading, but bordering on fraudelent. As a long time customer, I am very disappointed.

Upon calling, I was told there was no way to waive the charge, even though I was never told about the charge.  Further, I was treated very rudely by the supervisor that was put on the phone.   It makes me think twice about remaing a customer after the contract runs out.   I am very dissapointed that such horrible customer service could come along with such a quality product. 

Re: Customer Service Complaint - Fees Not Disclosed
Ehj410
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there anyway to get the charges removed?

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Complaint - Fees Not Disclosed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ehj410,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes